There are a bunch of upcoming events that anarchists and other radicals around Norfolk may be interested in attending. Here are some of the ones that have caught our eye…
- Movement for Justice workshop @ UEA. MfJ are the group that have been organising noise demos at Yarl’s Wood detention centre. They are at the UEA to provide insight into the work they do. Weds 16th.
- Frack Off presentation about Sibelco sand mine at King’s Lynn, who have been providing sand to Caudrilla for their wells. Friends Meeting House, Upper Goat Lane, Norwich. Weds 16th.
- Three Acres and a Cow is a play about the radical history of land rights in the UK. @ Central Baptist Church, Duke St, Norwich. Sat 19th.
- Rojava Revolution film night by compañerxs in Cambridge. We’ll be heading down there so send us an email if you’d like a lift. Sun 27th.
- Public meeting of new anti-fracking group in Norwich, to continue discussion of what effective anti-fracking action could look like in Norfolk, particularly with regards to the Sibelco site mentioned previously. Marzano, The Forum, Norwich. 7pm on Thurs 1st.
- Breckland Compassionate Living Fair at the Guildhall in Thetford. Lots of vegan and animal friendly things.
- Being in the World, which will be our last screening of the year. It is about the philosophy of Heidegger and how it can be seen in the every day world. Space Studio, Swan Lane, Norwich. Sun 4th.